Get Involved in Community Energy Planning!
Community Liaison – Job Posting
Daylu Dena Council is looking for a community representative to provide a supporting role in Community Energy Planning (CEP). The CEP Coordinator role is a part-time position that provides a great opportunity to get involved and learn about energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- help facilitate CEP community engagement activities
- gather CEP related feedback during community meetings
- provide monthly CEP updates in the newsletter and online media
- create meeting invites and distribute notices door‐to‐door
- assist DDC citizens with filling out application forms and surveys
- assist in collecting information about energy consumption in the community
- assist in coordinating energy savings programs
- support DDC citizens signing up
- work with the auditor to schedule programming
- act as a liaison between CEP contractors and the community during site visits
- assist in coordinating renewable energy assessments
- continually work to understand CEP objectives and progress
- a keen interest in energy efficiency and renewable energy
- strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- self‐motivated and hardworking
- Position Timeline: immediate to March 31st, 2021
- Hours: approximately 36 hours a month
- Rate: $20 per hour
Interested candidates should email their resumes or letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the Administration office, referencing Community Energy Plan Coordinator.
This position will be open until a suitable candidate is found.